Kathleen Kulla’s husband Ray has been a Guardian ad Litem in Pinellas County for more than 10 years. A Guardian ad Litem is a volunteer appointed by the court to protect the rights and advocate the best interests of an abused or neglected child involved in the foster care system. The Pinellas / Pasco region has more children in foster care than any other region in Florida.
Ray will explain the Guardian ad Litem system works and relate a few of his experiences in this challenging role:
- dodging a bedbug infestation
- confronting a naked man
- spending time in the slammer
Join us for this fascinating topic.
- Registration begins at 11:30 AM
- The speaker begins at 12:00 PM.
Reserve your space in advance by Saturday, February 1. We need a count for the restaurant.
If you’re bringing a friend, register below and click HERE to give us her name.
Register with PayPal
- To register with PayPal, click the Register and Pay links below.
Register to Pay at the Door
- To register to pay at the door, click HERE
BRING A CHECK TO PAY AT THE DOOR. We are not equipped to accept cash.